Mission Statement

At Zaki Silver, we are dedicated to provide you with quality and unique silver jewelry. The word “Zaki” comes from an indigenous people group and means “Life”. Zaki means life. And that’s what motivates us. We want our silver jewelry to come alive when you are wearing it. We want you to be the life of the party. But not only that, we are dedicated to bringing life to all aspects. We pay our local artisans fair wages, we are dedicated to the environment by not purchasing or selling coral and making sure our freshwater pearls are safe, we support a local orphanage giving new life to these children, and we support a poverty-stricken indigenous mountain village. In summary, we participate in social awareness and help you look beautiful at the same time. 

We are customer focused so if you need anything or have any question, please contact us and we will get back to you right away.

We offer a full range of products including silver pendants, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, chains, and rings. All our silver jewelry is sterling silver. Sterling silver means it is 925 silver. That means that 92.5% of the metal alloy is pure silver while the other 7.5% is copper. Jewelry cannot be made of 100% silver for practical purposes because silver is a very soft metal. Your bracelet or pendant will bend and deform. The copper is added to harden and strengthen the metal. This is what sterling silver means. Many of our pieces also include a semi-precious gemstone like amethyst, lapislazuli, freshwater pearls, turquoise, mother of pearl, onyx, tiger-eye, cubic zirconia, and more. In some of these cases, the jewelry becomes 950. That is, 95% silver and 5% copper. This is done to make the metal softer so that the gemstone can be fit inside the jewelry.